The past month has been a whirlwind, to say the least. In case you missed it, you can read about the arrival of our little one here. And the story of that first week home (well, home then back in the hospital) will be posted soon.
In the mean time, Charlotte is now 1 month old!
I can’t believe my eyes – She has grown so fast.
At one month, Charlotte….
- Weighs 8 lbs, 4 oz (a 2 lb gain since leaving the hospital!)
- Is finally fitting into her newborn clothing
- Loves to snuggle (especially with her daddy)
- Will tolerate ‘tummy time’, but not loving it yet
- Is fighting with acid reflux, which breaks mommy’s heart
- Hates, hates, hates to be in her carseat (now I’m thinking that may have something to do with the reflux)
- Gives a lot of smiles during her two ‘really awake’ times of the day
- Has super strength in her arms and legs, which are always moving
And I couldn’t resist throwing this shot in since this is actually a good representation of how most of the photos turned out.
Poor little lamb. She has certainly perfected the pouty lip.
Gets me every time.
(and, not to worry, no babies were actually tormented during the making of this blog post… it was just lunch time!)